Monday 4 May 2015

For you, Dad

For You, Dad

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, my dearest Dad...
          Few words of happiness, love and gratitude just for you, I hope this makes you glad, after all           I'm not that bad ;) :)

          When I was first born, Dad you were here..

          In your glittering eyes, rolled out a happy tear...

          You held me in your soft hands, with sweetest love and purest pleasure..

          What more can I ask from God, to have a father all my life like you to treasure..

          You held my little hands to walk my first footstep..

          I wish I was that little child again, who made you ever smile and gave merry at your 
          doorstep..

          Time quickly flied, I was already two!!!!

          I said , "Look Daddy, I can put my shoe "

         With growing years, you made me climb the steps of life..

         Taught me, to be a good daughter, a loving sister and a good wife..

          But what to you my father, Can I give ??

         The one who taught me, How to love and live..

         What can I give you, from this daughter's heart??

         But to vow, from your side I'll never ever part..

         Today on your sweet birthday, I want you to truly know!!

         The admiration, the deepest gratitude, the eternal love, the immense respect I have for you 
         will  never ever go..

         Finally, I have a secret to tell you that the single greatest compliment I can ever get..

         "Is when Someone tells me, you remind me of your Dear Dad"..

   

         

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...
    Very well written.
    Happy b day uncle:-)

    ReplyDelete