Monday 4 May 2015

Fighting Fear




Brave heart in me, "Wake up you again ".......

Shun the sadness and embrace not , the crying pain.....

Oh my eye!! Stop shedding a tear.....

Ever wear a smile and "roar at the fear".....




Triumphant soul in me, "Wake up you again ".... 

Adversity cannot bend you, victory is all that is meant to gain...

You sometimes fail, may even loudly Scream...

But then you realize, Screams are just a scary dream...




Courageous child in me, "Wake up you again ".....

Cry ever not, always ride the "Happy Train"....

Hopes seem to die, "guns of FEAR begin to fire"...

Oh!!! the sweet child!! kick the fear and say "YES! I jumped the barrier"....



"Now, I am waking up, and I am rising"....

 I am born new and "Oh dear fear,, you are dying!!!!

Gone are the days of  "distress and crying"...

"Oh!!! my dear fear,, You always Lose  as now "I AM WINNING".



4 comments: